This Website contains texts prepared for informational or informative purposes only, which may not reflect the current status of legislation or jurisprudence, and which refer to general situations, so that their content it must not necessarily be applied by the user to specific cases.
On this website the services offered by MARILA are detailed. Its use implies acceptance of the following conditions, declining to make any claim on them:
- The use of this website is aimed at people of legal age.
- MARILA may modify the content of the website, its services, rates, guarantees, etc., at any time and without prior notice.
- MARILA can make available to the user links or other elements that allow access to other websites belonging to third parties. We do not market the products and services of these linked pages, nor do we assume any responsibility for them, nor for the information contained therein, nor their veracity or lawfulness, nor for any effects that may arise. In any case, MARILA states that it will proceed to the immediate withdrawal of any content that may contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to said website, informing the authorities the content in question.
- The prices indicated on the website, if any, will be valid except for typographical errors, and subject to change without prior notice.
- It is not necessary to register on the web, or provide any type of personal data, to navigate through it.
- MARILA can not guarantee the uninterrupted or totally error-free operation of this website. Therefore, we are not responsible for any damage caused by the use of this site.
- MARILA offers its services and products indefinitely, being able, however, to suspend the provision of them, unilaterally and without prior notice.
- MARILA will not be responsible for damages, own or to third parties, caused by misuse of this website by the client.
- The user agrees not to use this website or the services offered in it for the performance of activities contrary to the law, public order or these conditions.
- MARILA is not responsible for viruses that have their origin in a telematic transmission infiltrated by third parties generated in order to obtain negative results for a computer system.
- MARILA is not responsible for the information and content stored, by way of example but not limited to forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content in a independent on the provider's website. However, and in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, MARILA is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborating in the withdrawal or blocking of any content that may affect or contravene national legislation. , or international, rights of third parties or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify the website administrator immediately.
- This website has been reviewed and tested to work properly. In principle, the correct operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, MARILA does not rule out the possibility of certain programming errors, or that causes of force majeure, natural catastrophes, strikes, or similar circumstances that make it impossible to access the website.
- The opinions expressed in them do not necessarily reflect the views of MARILA. The content of the articles published on this Website can not be considered, under any circumstances, as a substitute for legal advice. The user must not act on the basis of the information contained in this Website without first resorting to the corresponding professional advice.
In short, the user is solely responsible for the use made of the services, content and links included on this website.